Elliott Waits For No One’s Debut Album and Premieres New Video on Amazon Prime


Elliott Waits For No One (EWFNO) have released their self-titled debut album on Dark Star Records/Sony/Universal. The video for their second single "You Can't See Through Me" was premiered worldwide on SciFiction.com.

The new single can be purchased online or streamed: https://smarturl.it/ewfno and the video can be viewed at www.SciFiction.com.

VP of Entertainment Owen Cotter of McGill Media & SciFiction.com says Elliott Waits For No One's new single and music video is a must to checkout! With a mix of Asimov sci-fi style robots dancing in a nature dreamscape combined with alternative rock tunes what’s not more to want. This new single rocks and I highly recommend it!

In advance of the premiere Brian Troch, Jenny Franck and video director Tim Roth along VP of Entertainment Owen C. Cotter of McGill Media joins bestselling fantasy author Brian D. Anderson of Tor Publishing and Emmy award winning composer Jacob Bunton for a roundtable Zoom discussion on the show "After The Con."

Tim Roth, director of the video adds, "The first time I heard "You Can't See Through Me" by Elliott Waits For No One, I was immediately struck with images of a slow-motion ballet dancer, dancing among ruins. The haunting, evocative cello, the dark vocals, and the beautiful melody, made this a video that I felt could be quite compelling and poignant, and I was eager to take on the project. Unfortunately (or serendipitously), no models were willing to work in-person due to the pandemic. I then turned to resources that I knew I had ready access to...Computer Graphics. Actors were replaced with 3D models and landscapes were only limited by what I could find online. All four seasons were now at my disposal. Once the smoke finally cleared from the Northern California fires, I was also able to venture out and capture some of the beautiful landscapes that I needed for the "hero" shots. It also didn't hurt that my brother Nick Roth is an ace graphic artist and was always available to answer technical questions...and there were many."

Comments

  1. Nice information provided by you, it really helped me to understand this topic. I have also referred this article to my friends and they also enjoyed this informative post.
    Sony Catalyst Production Suite Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIIFE GOES ON! The 23rd Annual Long Island International Film Expo to Show Virtual and Drive-In Movies, September 30 - Oct 8, 2020

Chris Jack of The Routes ditches his fuzzy 60s psych-garage rippers to drop stunning solo-acoustic debut

ALA.NI + Adrian Younge Release Video For “Lament for Emmett Till” (Amazon Original)

Marriage in the Age of COVID: Patchogue Nurse and Wedding Officiant Recovers to Offer Community FREE Ceremonies